Whew!

It's been quite a whirlwind the past couple of weeks.

It started right after Thanksgiving, when Lunar Pioneers was named...



Best of the Moon 2008

Youth Moon Fiction Category


For OutOfTheCradle.net's complete list of the winners, you can click on the banner above.

Since then, I've been scrambling to get the word out, and also getting ready for my trip to Indianapolis. Last Saturday was the Holiday Author Fair at the Indiana Historical Society. Here's how it looked:



While I was in town, I also paid an author visit to Park Tudor School, where I talked to middle school and high school book lovers:



Now I'm home again, and ready to get back to work. There are new projects ahead!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What happened to this author? Have they written anything new recently?
Robert A. Black said…
Yes! That would be me. I have a new book coming out in September. Well, it's already listed on my publisher's website, but the official release is next month.

The Eyes of the Enemy

Popular posts from this blog

Bright Lights in a Dark World

Some days, I feel like I need a Japanese pen name

To post or not to post, that is the question.